Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, September 24, 2005 @ 8:50 AM
ohwhatever. im feeling so ohwhatever-ish now. sick and tired. sweating like a running water tap man. the room is so bloodily hot. hey! that reminds me of a song. ((:
soo today was a fine day i guess. everything went smoothly? tracey,dora,wilson and algene went out today. and did MANY THINGS. mischievous and nasty ones. but no worries. it wont harm the environment.
and OH SYMPATHY, where have you gone? ohkays, im BURNING now. just had a quarell with elton. he virtually drived me crazy! man, he is the WORST guy ive seen in my whole entire life! gosh, he is so annoying- i just wished i didnt knw him. sucha pest. aiya- but i kinda pity him. for being so disliked. he is okkkaays lahs, but just flirt a little too much. so yahhs. GUESS THATS ALL! :DD
tata! the present, the past, just let the memories past fast- im lost.
|